Monday, August 21, 2006

8/21/06

I have done well today. Feels like it's been a while since I could say that.

I pigged out Saturday night. Didn't really even think about what I was eating, or how much. Even kept eating when I wasn't really enjoying it. How stupid is that?!?!

I made myself a red macrame bracelet, to help me to be more mindful of my eating. Red, for the blood of Jesus, because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13). And red to STOP and think about what I'm doing. It's on my right wrist, so I see it all the time when I'm mousing and writing. So far today, I think it's helped.

Sean & I went for a walk today. About a mile. The weather is FABULOUS!

My friend Kim (Hi Kim!) asked me if I wanted to diet together with her. I said yes, because I need the accountability. We work in the same building. We are not going to do the same eating plan, but will encourage each other and pray for each other. And we'll weigh in together too. Probably on Wednesdays.

No comments: