Monday, October 06, 2008

10.6.08

357.7

Down 3.4 lbs in a 5 days. Pretty happy with that.

I didn't do stairs on Friday. I had a bad charlie horse situation in my left calf, and it was so sore Friday I was limping every time I got up from my desk.

Saturday, I walked the 1 mile celebration/fun walk for the Komen Race for the Cure. I didn't drink much water before, and walked at a little faster pace than usual, and got a little sick afterward. Felt woozy, and had some dry heaves. One of my endo nurses was there and got me a cold water bottle for my neck, and I rested and felt better. Sean was great, too. He was proud of me for not panicking.

Sunday, we walked for about 20 minutes. I drank lots of water before we went. I felt fine.

Portions went pretty well except for last night. I did have fruit Saturday and today.

I'm still working on my issue of wanting to lose weight but not wanting to work for it. There's some spiritual stuff tied up in that as well. I'll get there, I just don't know when.

No comments: