Saturday, March 11, 2006

3/11/06

I think I just ate a large carton of cottage cheese because I coundn't find a coat I wanted to buy. I mean, I know I ate the cottage cheese. And half a bag of chips. But I'm pretty sure the reason why is that I went shopping, and just didn't find the coat I wanted. I was kinda bummed. I have money; I wanted to spend it. But I just didn't find the coat I wanted.

And I was doing pretty well eating up till then. I had rice w/mushroom soup and mushrooms for breakfast, and a crunchwrap from Taco Bell for lunch. I know I'm probably not going to eat well tonight at poker, so I was trying to be a little sparse in my eating. But then I ate the cottage cheese. And I knew exactly what I was doing. And I did it anyhow. So how do we overcome emotional eating?

I have been working out well this week. 4 times at lunch. And while shopping today, I parked at Dress Barn, and walked all the way down the strip mall to Goody's and Kohls.

I'm not giving up, though. I will keep on working out. And I'll keep trying with food. I don't fail until I fail to try again.

I weighed in on Friday. 344. Up 1.5 pounds. I'd like to attribute it to my period, but more likely it is my eating.

No comments: