Thursday, March 02, 2006

3/2/06

Well, another week where it is hard to get my eating on track. It is so hard once you stop making good choices. What I need to do is stop making excuses.

I am working out 3 or 4 times a week. My weight has stayed the same (342.5); I was weighed at the doctor's office Tuesday. I did do my measurements again, and I am down 9.75 inches total since October 05. My thighs and calfs actually went up a little this time. We have been doing a lot of legs in Tone and Tighten.

Here is the REALLY great news. We bought me a vehicle!!!!! 94 Ford Explorer. Green, with tan interior. Paid for with cash, so no car payments! It runs a little rough, but it is 12 years old. The interior is in better condition than one might expect. You cannot unlock the driver's side door; you have to unlock from the passenger's side. And tonight, sometimes the driver's side wasn't locking at all. I'll need to get that fixed. I can probably get a part at a junk yard.

It's really nice not having to ride the bus for 1 1/2 hours. And Sean is enjoying not having to pick me up.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your new vehicle!! :-)