Thursday, June 01, 2006

6/1/06

346.6

For the last 3 weeks, my weight has stayed basically the same. It think it is the over-eating on the week-ends that is really getting me. Yes, my eating during the week needs to be better, too, but it is the week-end blow outs, I think, that keep me stuck. I need to find different ways to celebrate the week-end and reward myself, other than food.

I'll need to be especially careful at the shower and wedding Saturday.

Did pretty well today. I even checked "make good eating choices" on my goals list. I could still eat less, but I decided against the chocolate candy. I did have 2 no sugar added fudge bars. 90 calories, 2 g fat for both. And very yummy!

I climbed 4 flights of stairs again. Plus 2 individual flights, too. And I did 13 minutes on the exercise bike. That was all my butt could endure.

I tried on the black scrubs; still not fit for public consumption. My goal for July 1 is to be able to wear them to work. Only 1 goal for next month, and I need to work hard to reach it. I have got to get this eating in control.

No comments: