Monday, May 26, 2008

5.26.2008

I've been eating like a pig this week-end, knowing that I've decided to start tomorrow working on eating right again. My main concentrations for this week will be portion sizes and more fruits and vegetables. And more water.

Right now, although I'm not the least bit hungry, I want something to eat. So, sugar free popsicles to the rescue. 15 calories each. And for some reason, I always have to eat 2. So 30 calories, and my mouth is occupied and my urge to eat is satisfied.

Exercise hasn't been happening lately, except for working in the butterfly garden one night. Still brake problems with the new bike. It's been rainy, too, and the DH has been wonderful and not making fun of me! Tomorrow night, we hope to take a walk and mulch my other, smaller flower bed.

No comments: