Thursday, May 15, 2008

5.15.2008

I commented to a friend over dinner tonight that I only blog when things are going well, eating wise, and realized that this might be more useful to me if I blog when things aren't going at all, too.

I'm hovering around the same weight, I think. I haven't weighed in a couple of weeks. I'll have a few good eating days, followed by several bad. Work has calmed down, so I can't blame it on stress. Just don't feel like being disciplined right now.

We have walked more this spring than last, but I need to do more. I'm buying a bicycle this week. And to keep the DH from ridiculing me for my latest unused fitness purchase (DDR, stability ball...) I need to make a plan for riding and stick to it. Plus I think exercising again will get me wanting to eat right.

So I'll try to check in here more often, good or bad. And maybe not even eating related. Maybe we'll just chat. After all, I am about more than just my weight, and so is my journey.

No comments: