Thursday, May 29, 2008

5.29.08

Tired and hungry. Not a good combination.

I ate well yesterday, until I got home from rehearsal. I had to go to Wal-Mart afterwards to pick up a b-day present for my father-in-law, and was hungry, because we had supper early. Rehearsal got over at 9:30. I bought a bag of cheesy pop-corn puffs, and ate a little more than half the bag while reading. I should have just poured out the 2 cup serving, and I'm sure I would have been plenty happy.

Today, did well with eating until supper. We went to Olive Garden. I did eat too much, but not as much as I would have in the past. Three breadsticks, half of the smoked mozzerella fonduta, salad, and I actually brought half of my chicken Milanese home! So a little progress, a little area for further improvement.

BTW, the limoncello lemonade at Olive Garden is DIVINE!

No comments: