Thursday, June 05, 2008

6.5.08

WARNING!!! THE PICTURES BELOW ARE NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!!!






I've been wanting a pink Colts jersey for awhile now. They had them at K-mart tonight, in a ladies 2x. Problem is, a 2x is not big enough for me. I bought it anyway. I'm going to use it for inspiration. My goal is to wear it for the Colts first regular season game, September 7. Which is a Sunday, so I plan to wear it to church that night, too. BTW, although I love Peyton, it is a Bob Sanders jersey. Gotta spread the love around. I'd really love to have a Jeff Saturday or Freddy Keiaho jersey. Maybe after I meet this goal.



3 months. Will I be committed enough to make the change? Will I wait till the last minute and try to do it all at once, like I usually do? That won't work. I'm going to have to make consistent changes to reach this goal. The first thing I'm going to do; tomorrow at work, I will climb at least 3 flights of stairs. I did remember to do a mini-meditation today before I had my morning snack. I slowed down, focused on my breath for several breaths, and assessed how hungry I was, how full I felt, and how satisfied I felt. I need to remember to do that before I eat meals, too.



So anyhow, here are the scary pictures. And yes, I am embarrassed to post them. But I say that this is a place to get real. It doesn't get much more real than this, bay-bee! I figure that most of you reading this love me, and will be kind. (please, at least, fake it.) And if there are any haters lurking out there, well, I don't have time for you. I only have 3 months to reach this goal.



Again, these pics are not for the squeamish. You were warned...





No comments: