Sunday, July 02, 2006

7/2/06

It's been awhile. I've been on vacay this week, and eating like a pig. Before that, not working out too much.

Soon it will be time to refocus. I start back to the real world on Wednesday. I'll weigh then. Not looking forward to that. Last time I weighed I was at 344.7. on 6/14/06.

I am going to drop my gym membership for awhile, for financial reasons. I should be able to pick it back up in the fall. In the mean time, I have 5 & 10 lb dumbbells here at home, and Sean wants to walk more. I'm going to have to be really disciplined. That'll be a switch. I want to go back to the gym in the fall with visible differences.

I've got a couple of new pics. I see some difference in my face, and some in the body, too. See 12/26/05 for comparison.

BTW, the cute red-head in the pics is my baby-doll, Sean!

No comments: