Thursday, July 27, 2006

7/27/06

343.1!!! Woo Hoo!

I've really been careful about how much I am eating, and it seems to be working. I started to say what I'm eating, but not so much. I've really been making an effort to eat appropriate portions. Except for tonight, when I ate a ton of mashed potatoes. (Yes, Howee, mashed potatoes!) I have been on a cantelope kick lately, though, and that is a better snack than I have been choosing.

Saturday will be a challenge. We will be attending a birthday party, at which there will be much nummy junk food. I am taking cantelope, and maybe grapes or watermelon, so I will have some good choices. But I will eat some junk, too. I'll just try to eat more good than junk, and drink lots of water and diet soda to keep me full.

I didn't do my crunches last night, so I did them when I got up this morning. 100. My stomach cramped. That happens when you don't do crunches for a month or so. I think I'll do them again in the morning.

No comments: