Sunday, July 23, 2006

7/23/06

After reading a friend's blog, I realized I need to update here.

Not much to tell lately. I haven't been working out, and I have been eating too much. I weighed on Friday, and was at 349. My tummy feels, and I'm sure looks, huge.

Went out with some girlfriends yesterday. One is loosing weight (good for her!), and her capris are getting too big. They are really cute, & I said she could give them to me when they don't fit. She said she may have a lot of stuff for me. Problem is, I will need to loose a lot of weight to fit into her stuff. But it is cute, so maybe that will help inspire me.

I also have only 355 days till my 40th birthday. That is when I want to be at my goal weight, of 180-200 pounds. Doesn't seem too likely now. At this rate, a 5 pound loss by then would be good. I bought a notebook, so I could journal each day, right at the time I want/need to. Some of those writings will probably make it to here. But since I can't post here just anytime, like when I'm at work, maybe a journal will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have faith in you-keep trying-love, mom