Monday, June 04, 2007

6/4/07

Never did make it to the "dirt fest" this week-end. But I can still employ the sharing food plan if I make it to the Vigo County Fair. (Wanna go, Kelly?)

Eating was not so good this week-end. I keep giving in to a "what the heck" attitude. Today was better. Mostly controlled portions. In a significant success, I stopped at 2 pieces of Pizza Hut pizza at lunch, despite the fact that there was much more left. And I stayed in the break room without being desperate to have more. I got out my beading and got busy, and soon realized that I was content with what I had eaten. Yay! I am up too late right now playing on the computer, and I was hungry, because we ate dinner pretty early, since I had Terre Haute Community Band rehearsal tonight. So I got a snack of McDonald's apple dippers, minus the dip. My friend Nate had gotten them by accident yesterday, and left them here for me. A tasty and nutritious snack that I feel good about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HECK YEAH!!!! FUNNEL CAKE, PICK A DUCK, AND BARNYARD SMELLS!!!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TOO?

Kelly

Anonymous said...

see- you CAN do it- I need more willpower from the dark chocolate-but it's good for me-lol
Love, mom