Saturday, August 11, 2007

8/11/07

338.9

Down 1.7 since Wed. So much for trying not to weigh every day! And I find it kinda funny that when I am up 1 lb, I can discount it, but when I lose 1 or 2, it's a triumph!

Had planned over-eating last night. I was called to be a sub at Bunco (woo-hoo!), and if you've never played, it's all about the food and fellowship. You kinda have to pick up some food each time you go by the food table. I at reasonably all day, and didn't eat supper, so it would help off set the bunco abundance. And this morning, started back in on reasonable portions and eating only when hungry. I'm going to a cook out tomorrow afternoon, and the plan is to eat a little of each thing that I'd like, but not a ton of anything.

1 comment:

*Rae* said...

I have heard of bunco butI have never played I hear it is tons of fun good job on the weight loss