Wednesday, August 08, 2007

8/7/07

I kinda accidentally did well today at lunch, then went a little past pleasantly full. I ordered lunch from a pizza joint with the Pulmo drug rep, but had to go to lunch early and didn't know when my order would get here, so I ate from the other drug rep lunch. And I had a reasonable amount, and was satisfied. Then, my other order didn't come in. Which was just as well. But then I ate a little more at the end of my lunch hour. Just because it was there, free, and tasted good. I gotta stop doing that. I'm past full, but not stuffed and uncomfortable. At least, not physically. Mentally, yes. But still, I'm doing better than last week.

*******************************************************************

The over eating continued in the evening. Had a snack at work I didn't really need. So I didn't snack when I got home from work. But then by the time I made supper, I was too hungry, and ate too much. Plus had quite a bit of salt, which doesn't bode well for my weigh in.

No comments: