Wednesday, August 08, 2007

8/8/07

340.6

About what I expected. I think it is mostly due to the salt last night. I am going to try very hard not to weigh until next Wednesday. I don't need to obsess with the scale. My eating has been good today. Appropriate portions. Only when hungry. I'm having a salad from TGI Friday's for lunch, the Asian Glazed Chicken on Field Greens.

**************************************************************

The salad was quite yummy. The cilantro lime dressing was spicy. I also had some tortilla chips and spinach dip. Reasonable portion. Didn't feel stuffed, just full.

For dinner, I did eat too much. Well, dessert, actually. I ate quite a big portion of key lime pie. But, it wasn't the whole day, just one meal. And, I wanted to get seconds on the chips and dip at lunch, but consciously chose not too. Progress, not perfection.

No comments: