Tuesday, January 01, 2008

1.1.08

Happy New Year!

I have started off the new year trying to do some things right. I did overeat breakfast and lunch, but did really well for dinner. I have drank almost 3 liters of water today, too.

I watched Biggest Loser tonight. I'm rooting for Betty Sue & Ali. And this season, instead of eating (!!!!!) while watching, I am going to work out. I did 3 sets 15 each of bicep curls, overhead triceps extensions, butterflies and overhead shoulder presses, with 10 lb weights. I also did some stretching and 70 crunches.

So, working on the whole small changes add up to big differences principle, my small changes for this week are:

1) no second helpings (sound familiar?)
2) exercise at least 3 times, for at least 20 minutes

I'm trying to be realistic and set achievable goals.

I am going to weigh in tomorrow. It will not be pretty.

I took some Biggest Loser style pictures tonight. They ARE NOT for public consumption. Maybe someday. But for now, they're just for my comparison. I will do measurements, too.

No comments: