Thursday, January 03, 2008

1.3.08

353.1

I did weigh in yesterday, and I was right; it wasn't pretty. I weighed again this morning, and it was no better, so I'm posting it. And I've adjusted my ticker for a new start weight.

I did well in eating yesterday, until I got home. That is my hardest time. I was thinking about it last night, and I don't know if it is that it is so hard not to eat, but that it is so easy to eat. I HAVE to change that. I need to keep myself busy. Yesterday, it was a comfort thing, because I wasn't feeling well. So I should go snuggle w/Sean to get that comfort fix!

I didn't exercise yesterday since I didn't feel well. Still not feeling so well tonight; felt kinda feverish after work, so no exercise. I know, it's just an excuse. But I didn't overeat today, so that is a victory!

No comments: