Monday, December 19, 2005

12/19/05

I worked out today, even though I didn't want to. But I figure the only thing I'm gonna get by not working out is fatter. And lose money. Since I paid for my fitness center membership, it helps motivate me. I want to go at least 3 time a week through the end of the the year. Then probably back to 4 days a week.

Stacy, another girl at the f.c., is going to bring me a print out of a work out. It is the beginner's version of the one she does. She does moderate.

I had a friend take pictures of me at poker yesterday. One close up of my face, for my profile, and 2 full body; frontal and side views. I'll use these to keep track of progress. I need to measure again, too.

I actually told Stacy and my friend Shauna how much I weigh today. A little scary saying it out loud. But a little freeing, too. I guess I'm approaching accountability by baby-steps. I don't really expect a lot of people to be reading this, but it is out there, and someone could. So that helps a little.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'll be reading it! I've thought for the longest time--Jen should blog, she'd be an excellent blogger. Go Jen, go! (Not just with blogging but with your desire to lose weight.) LOVE YOU!!