Tuesday, December 27, 2005

12/27/05

Did 15 minutes on the treadmill today. Had a good magazine, so that helped the time go quickly. My ankle felt great. When I go to class next, I will still wear the brace, but I don't seem to need it for treadmill.

I think I did okay with my WW points. I kept close track up till supper. It is harder to figure points for supper, especially since Sean cooked, and I don't know all the ingredients (I know, it sounds like a cop out). But I was careful with my portions. And I only ate half my lunch, because the salad wasn't very good. I was full after supper, not stuffed. So I think I was okay. I packed breakfast and lunch and a snack for tomorrow, and have 18 points so far.

I wanted something sweet after lunch, so I got a diet Sprite, instead of the cookies, cake and chocolate we have laying around the office. Strokes for me! I also bought some sugar free key lime water at Aldi's. It should also help with the sweet cravings after lunch. I did find out that my hot choclate suckers only have 2 points each...and it will be worth it!

I sent a link to this site to a few friends. They have been very supportive. It will be interesting to see what happens when someone just stumbles upon this site.

No comments: