Monday, December 26, 2005

12/26/05

Had a great Christmas. Too much food, lots of good times w/the family.

Finally got my pics from my friend. Here they are. They are from 12/18/05.




I am starting on the weight watchers point system tomorrow. I have done it before, for about a month, and done well. I'm not going to meetings or anything, costs too much. But I have the points books. I like the fact that nothing is forbidden. You just have to budget your points, just like your money. I get 32-35 points a day, and so far what I have planned out for tomorrow is 18 points.

Gotta get back to working out tomorrow, too. I think I'll do cardio, and maybe 1 set of weights.

I've told a couple more people what I weigh. Feels kinda good, yet embarassing. I've picked out a scrub outfit I want when I drop 2 sizes and can fit into more of the the cute scrubs (the cute ones only come up to 4x). I've hung it on my cube wall, to help me stay on the straight and narrow.

No comments: