Tuesday, April 11, 2006

4/11/06

Well, today went better. I watched my portions carefully, even at dinner. We went for Thai, and I probably ate a little too much of my Pad Thai, but not by much. Sean bought some Reese's Bites for desert, and I had only 4. A serving is aproximately 16. The 4 had roughly 55 calories and 3 g fat. I exercised portion control. I feel better about myself tonight.

I walked at lunch again today. Walked yesterday, too, then did yard work. I will go to tone and tighten class tomorrow at lunch. Thursday, I'm going to lunch w/girlfriends, and might walk that evening, or do some weights and abs. Not sure what I'll do Friday; might go the the park and walk if it is nice, since I have the day off. Or might wait to see if Sean wants to walk.

I think it might help if I try to get on here more often, even if I don't write much. I said I wanted a place to be honest. I guess that should include bad days, too.

No comments: