Wednesday, April 12, 2006

4/12/06

I've done well today, for the most part. The only thing I've eaten that was not good for me was 4 caramel filled chocolate candies.

Tone and tighten was cancelled due to lack of teacher, so I did an upper body workout.

In my devotions this morning, I found a really encouraging passage:

10So here's what I think: The best thing you can do right now is to finish what you started last year and not let those good intentions grow stale. 11Your heart's been in the right place all along. You've got what it takes to finish it up, so go to it. 12Once the commitment is clear, you do what you can, not what you can't. The heart regulates the hands.

II Corinthians 8:10-12, The Message

That really helped me focus today. Do what I can, not what I can't. If God thinks I have what it takes to finish what I started, then I can!


No comments: