Saturday, April 01, 2006

4/1/06

It's been over 2 weeks since I last wrote. Wonder why that is? I've been off on a FABULOUS vacation in France!

April Fool's!

Really, I've been eating poorly and not working out much. Last time I weighed I was at 344.9. We've had carry-in's at work, and I've just not felt like working out. Probably because I've been making poor eating choices. It's a vicious circle.

But back up on the horse again. I have made very good choices all day today. I went to bed last night thinking I'd have oatmeal for breakfast. Start out right, and see how much weight I can lose in the next 2 weeks before Easter and before I get a shorter hair cut. But, when I got up, I was not in the mood for oatmeal. I did see 2 snack sized bags of potato chips, and thought I might have a potato chips sandwich. But then I would feel really bad about myself. Not a good way to start the day. Plus, I was going shopping later and didn't want to feel fatter. I looked in the freezer and found the Aldi's version of lean pockets, Southwestern Veggie, and it made a fine breakfast. Only 5g of fat; low cal, too. I had 2 T of sour cream with it, too. I continued to make good choices the rest of the day, down to the Aldi's version of a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (130 cal, 1.5g fat) that I just had for desert.

I got a cute skirt at Fashion Bug, both for Easter and a wedding I'm going to attend this summer. I got a tee and a tank to wear with it. The tee is a little bit snug right now, which is part of the see how much I can lose in 2 weeks thing. Plus, with the shorter hair, I'd like to lose some more chin.

No comments: