Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/12/07

340

Pretty much the same as last week. I'm okay with that. The scales I weigh on back in the endo department were digital; today they had been replace by traditional doctor's scales. I don't really think that made any difference in my weight.


We mowed the yard yesterday, so I did get some exercise. I may be doing DDR with girlfriend tomorrow night. Yeah, I know I could do it by myself, but honestly, I probably won't.


On a completely different subject, I made a FABULOUS cover for my wrist rest at work. My skin kinda stuck to it, so I got this gorgeous silky fabric in the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby. I had some left over, so I made 2 memo boards for my walls. Really brightens up the horse stall! (If you saw my office, you'd understand. The desks are set up for patient privacy. Privacy isn't achieved, but we feel like we have stalls.)

PS--My girlfriend Shauna sent me the "Smart is the new Skinny" magnet for one of my 40th b-day presents. Love it!!!!

No comments: