Wednesday, July 09, 2008

7.09.08

354

Down 1.5 lbs since Monday. WooHoo!

I'm not in a very good mood, and I'm obsessive, and I want to go eat. But I had dinner, probably too much. I am not at all hungry. DH & I split an order of mushrooms and hot wings at Moggers. Yeah, I know batter dipped and deep fried mushrooms aren't exactly low carb, but my portion was appropriate. And the wings were not breaded. I was really jonesing for some ice cream, but all we have is regular at home, and I wanted sugar-free. So I had 2 chocolate coins. Yes, sugar, but again in appropriate amounts. It could have been a lot worse. So I called my friend Shauna to discuss my obsessing, and I feel better. And I know the other things bothering me from work are more about my perspective than reality. And I know it will all pass. So I'm blogging to avoid eating. And I have a really good book to read when I'm done, I Shall Not Want by Julia Spencer-Fleming. Plus, Baby Borrowers is on tonight, and She's Got the Look, and I have an ep of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway DVR'd, so I have plenty to distract me.

No comments: