Monday, July 14, 2008

7.14.08

Eating was a bit better today. Proper portions for breakfast, lunch, and morning snack. For an afternoon snack, I had a chicken salad sandwich leftover from lunch. I would have been satisfied with half of it, but of course, I ate all of it. But here's the good part. I usually would go home and eat (another) dinner with Sean. But he was hungry right after work, and I wasn't, so he went to Subway. I waited awhile after we got home, and at about 1/2 a cucumber with some french onion dip. So it ended up being kinda balanced.

I had a meeting for church over desert at Cracker Barrel tonight. I had a root beer float made with diet Stewart's root beer and no sugar added ice cream. The ice cream pretty much cancelled out the diet taste of the root beer, and it was a guilt free treat! Then when I got home, I was hungry, so I had 2 slices of cheese and 5 slices of pre-cooked bacon. A good, high protein snack.

So I feel like things evened out today. I'm happy that I didn't use one bad choice as an excuse to blow the rest of the evening.

No comments: