Tuesday, May 16, 2006

5/16/06

Well, after a week of being out of control w/my eating, I have had 2 days of control.

I haven't recorded a weight in my palm pilot for awhile, but I did check it last week, and I was at 344.something. I will weigh Thursday, since I will be off on Friday.

I have been doing well with my stair climbing goal. I started parking in a different parking lot at work, (lot G in this illustration) so that it is more convenient to take the stairs than the elevator. You can also see an artist's rendering of the building I work at, the Union Hospital Profession Office Building, below the illustration. I climbed 3 flights of stairs today for the first time. I stopped at the landing after 2 flights, and again at 2 1/2 flights, but I did it. I went to tone and tighten class on Monday. My chest is still a little sore from the upper body work-out. We are supposed to do legs in class tomorrow.

No comments: