Thursday, May 04, 2006

5/4/06

Weighed in yesterday at 342.5. Took my measurements tonight. I am down a total of 11 inches, and 9 lbs from my highest weight. Not rapid loss, but I am pleased none the less. I have set a short term goal for myself: by 6/4, I want to be able to wear my black scrubs, which are a tafford size 5x (which seem to be smaller than my cherokee size 5x), and climb 4 flights of stairs. I can get into the scrubs now, but it is NOT for public consumption. And I can do 2 flights of stairs now. I shared these goals with Sean, and will share them with my trainer, John, too. And the girls at work. It will help keep me honest.

The nurse, April, at UMR, sent me a book, Picture Perfect Weight Loss by Dr. Howard M. Shapiro. It is making a lot of sense so far. I am keeping a food diary, as much as I hate to, for a week. And I do feel in control. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: