Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12/13/06

338.6 (or so)

I have met my goal of maintaining. I weighed after I had eaten, so I may have actually lost a little.

I was going to work out today, but stayed home from work to take Sean to the doctor, so ended up not working out. He was dizzy, and could not walk, so I had to drive him. Dr. thinks it is an acute virus causing vertigo, and gave him some anti-vertigo meds. He is down to just light headed now.

I did work out yesterday. 30 minutes on the elliptical, on a program that started low, went up, back down a little, up the same level, then back down. It seemed much harder, and I wanted to quit after 15 minutes. Pushed on, and then I only had 8 minutes to go, so might as well keep on. Doing the programs instead of the manual, one level thing is definitely challenging me. And that is good. Just hard.

Ate quite a bit at the party tonight. And had 2 cocktails. And desert. Sometimes you just gotta live!

No comments: