Friday, December 01, 2006

12/01/06

Weighed in yesterday at 338.8. So pretty much back to what I was pre-Thanksgiving. Drank A LOT of water and ate better.

Didn't want to work out yesterday, but did anyhow. Did 2 sets 15 each of seated chest press, leg extensions, triceps pull-downs, low back extension, seated shoulder press, bicep curls and butterflies. I can actually get 2 complete sets of 15 in on the shoulder press now. My next goal for that machine is to actually put some weight on it. Right now I'm just doing the machine w/no weights. Didn't work out today. I was tired and a little cranky and just didn't want to. Four days in a row is good, I can take one day off. I am going to go up tomorrow (yes, on Saturday!) and work out. It will get my butt out of bed, and I think it will help me do better at the party. Don't want to waste a work out by eating like a pig!

No comments: