Wednesday, November 29, 2006

11/29/06

340

Up 1.7 lbs from last week. Not surprising. I'm not going to set a specific weight goal for next week; just lose. And I'm setting a strategy goal for the week-end. I am going to drink at least 64 oz of water each day. Eating Sunday shouldn't be too much of a problem, as I am singing in both services, and have rehearsal before each as well. Saturday, however, we have the first of several Christmas parties coming up. The party is at 5:30, and I'll be eating dinner there. I will take a little of everything I like, but not too much of anything. And I am going to take a water bottle to keep refilling. I can do this. I don't want to sabotage myself this week-end. I don't have to keep making all the same old mistakes over and over. Again.

We did step aerobics in class today. I used only the step, with no risers, and just worked on the floor sometimes. Very challenging. I just marched in place some, too. We started a little late, so I bailed on abs, so I could get downstairs to eat some lunch.

No comments: