Friday, November 17, 2006

11/17/06

The food fast yesterday went well. By the end of the night, I was feeling a little weak, but that's to be expected. I went to bed early, and was grateful for breakfast this morning. I think that if I can trust God for the strength to go without food for a day, then I can trust Him to eat the correct portions, too. I need to let Him be strong in my weak spot of overeating.

I SOOOOOO did not want to work out today, but did any how. Not much, but at least I didn't skip it. 15 minutes on the treadmill, and 2 sets each biceps, triceps and chest press. I was tired and grumpy and I think on a blood sugar low. But after I worked out and ate lunch, I eventually felt better.

Tomorrow I'm going out with my Mom. Does vigorous shopping count as a workout?

TV fast is still going well. I am going to enjoy watching the Today show on Sunday. I do enjoy the quiet much more now, though. I will continue to leave the tv off much more than I used to do.

No comments: