Tuesday, November 21, 2006

11/21/06

Did tone and tighten class yesterday. We climbed 4 flights stairs, and did calf raises on the stairs, and then did lots of arms and abs. Today, I did 30 minutes on the cross trainer, on the weight loss setting. I'll do something tomorrow, just not sure what. It will depend on when I can get away for lunch.

Eating wise, it was another rough week-end. I said after my food fast that if I could trust God to go a whole day without food, I could trust Him to eat the proper portions. And then promptly ate too much, without thinking or praying, most of the week-end. Yesterday and today have been much better. We had a nummy Thanksgiving dinner at Sean's Mom's tonight. I ate a little bit of everything I wanted, including pumpkin pie, but no seconds. That's a new practice I'm trying to employ. No seconds. Now, on Thanksgiving day, all bets are off for the big meal. But I'm going to eat really carefully the rest of the day. I have to eat breakfast, or I'll be a cranky-butt, but I'll probably have instant breakfast.

Weigh in is tomorrow. Once again, I'm not too hopeful. One of these days, I'll stick to my eating plan and be excited about weighing in. But, I suppose that continuing to work out, and recognizing my weak spots is progress.

No comments: