Monday, November 13, 2006

11/13/16

Did better with my eating today. Kinda doubt I'll make my goal for this week, but we'll see. Had my right leg laser hair removal today, so I took a short lunch. I did a weight workout; biceps, triceps, shoulder press, low back extension and butterflies. 2 sets of 15 each. I think on days when I have more than 1/2 an hour, I'll start going to 3 sets.

Fast-wise, things are going fine. I wasn't in the break room at work for any substantial amount of time. In the locker room at the fitness center, I used a locker where I couldn't see the tv. It was on in the fitness center, but I didn't really pay attention. And tonight, when Sean is watching Heroes, I'll read in the living room or the office. I'm going to clean my closet, too. That'll keep me busy awhile!

1 comment:

speak no EVIL! said...

hyi love ur blog.visit me.
www.spknoevl.blogspot.com