Saturday, November 04, 2006

11/04/06

Met Shauna at the fitness center today to work out. I did 20 minutes on the cross trainer, 10 on the bike, and 2 sets 15 each of biceps, triceps, seated butterfly's, lat pull downs and chest press. Also did 100 crunches and some stretching. Eating was okay today. I did have 1 1/2 16oz cups of snack mix (a mix of cashews, plain M&M's and Chex mix) while playing poker. And I had a Smirnoff Ice wild grape. Very tasty, but not so great for weight loss, I'm sure.

Had some great conversation over poker tonight. One of the guys goes to eXchange, too. He and his girlfriend and child have been going there about 4 months. They usually sit upstairs, so I hadn't seen them before. And 2 of the other people had attended the church I previously attended. We had some really good discussion about God, God's people, and how we are all sinners. I played pretty good poker, too! I finished 3rd out of 8, and got my money back.

The cat is being very cute playing with one of her stuffed mice.

No comments: