Thursday, November 02, 2006

11/02 - goal

342.7

And that is down .5 from Tuesday's weigh-in. Not sure how that happened. 3.5 lbs up. Not surprised, considering how I ate over the week-end. I suppose I could have put on a little muscle weight, but not 3.5 lbs in a week! New goal: 339. Super/extra goal: 337. But really, 339. I want to be at 330 by December 1st.

Yesterday, I did 30 minutes cardio, all on the treadmill. Max incline 3, max speed 3, but not at the same time. Max speed at 3 incline was 2.8. I could tell I did more incline and speed; my butt was sore in new places this morning! Today, I did 2 sets 15 each biceps, triceps, lat pull downs, back extensions, chest press, forward arm raise and lateral arm raise.

Eating today has gone pretty well. A bit on the carb-y side, but good in the portions. Overall, I feel pretty good about today.

No comments: