Saturday, December 02, 2006

12/2/06

Well, I ate more than I planned to at the party, but not as much as I could have. And I did drink a lot of water. I ate well the rest of the day, too, and I worked out, so I am going to count it as a semi-victory. And the party was a lot of fun!

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill today. Read Vanity Fair, which wasn't so interesting, so the time didn't fly. I really didn't want to be there. I was sore and tired, and a little whiny. And the ellipticals and cross trainer were taken. I figured I could do 15 minutes, and then switch machines. After 15 minutes, I figured I could just keep going. Then it got to be 26 minutes, and I was almost done. I'm grateful that God gives us staying power to do those things that we must, but that we really don't want to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it-I've got faith in you!! love-mom