Saturday, December 30, 2006

12/29/06

340.1

Not as bad as when I weighed in on Wednesday, and not as bad as it could have been. Gained 2 lbs over the holidays. Could have been worse.

I had pretty much determined before I went to work today that I wasn't going to work out. I got up late, and didn't devote before leaving work, so I wanted to do it at lunch. If I didn't, I had a sneaking suspicion that I wouldn't at all. And that is a very vital part of my day. I once heard a teacher say that he didn't always remember what he ate for breakfast, but it always nourished him, and that his Bible study time was like that. It is for me, too. And if I do it early in the day, it just sets a better tone for the day. And gives me something to think about most days, too.

I ate pretty well at work, then just carbed out at home. Just felt like I wanted to eat. A lot. That needs to end. I need to explore those feelings, and not just give in to them. I think I was tired, and feeling like, what the heck, I'm up a pound. The new year starts in 2 days; I have to change my habits.

No comments: