Monday, January 01, 2007

1/1/07

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently drinking a cup of hot tea, because I really wanted something to eat. I'm not hungry, mind you. Just wanted something. So a nice soothing cup of lemon tea will help my belly feel full, and give me something to do with my hands.

While devoting and journaling this morning, I realized that the goals I have set for myself this year (not resolutions, which I will surely break) require discipline and work, and cannot be achieved by myself. I will need help both from God and others. I want to continue to lose weight, eat better and work out, and work on getting out of debt. Both will be rewarding, but challenging. God and I are up to it.

Here's to a happy, healthy, blessed new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read your entry and know you can do it- you are strong and good!!
LOVE-MOM