Sunday, July 15, 2007

7/15/07

I finally got a work-out in. I requested, and received, a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) mat for my b-day. (DH takes hints very well!) I had found a PS2 disc for it at a yard sale for $1 (!) that I gave to my friend Kelly, and I borrowed it back from her today. I did 6 songs, and worked up a good little sweat. It has a work-out mode, and I'll work up to that.


Now that all the b-day festivities are out of the way, I am going to start setting some goals again. I want to work out at least 3 times this week, with 1 of those time being weights. I am going to drink at least 64 oz of water a day. And I'm going to try very hard to eat at least 1 fruit or veggie (that isn't a potato) each day. I know, I need much more that that, but for me, that is a good start. I bought some baby carrots to munch on today, and some fat free vanilla yogurt and frozen strawberries to make smoothies with. Sean got me a blender at a yard sale this week-end for 50 cents. I think I may have a smoothie for breakfast tomorrow.


Here are some pics from various b-day celebrations. The first one is me and Sean at Olive Garden celebrating his 39th b-day.


This is (l to r) MaryAnn, me and Kim. We went out for brunch at Bob Evans, then shopping at Hobby Lobby.


This is how the girls at work decorated my desk on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got what you wanted-that will make exercise more fun. The pics are good- I saw them on Flickr also-love mom