Monday, July 23, 2007

7/23/07

I had good intentions last week, but didn't follow through. I did manage to do DDR once, and found out that I am NOT ready for the workout mode. I just kept my feet moving, and did work up a really good sweat. I got all my water in on about half the days. And I did get a fruit or veggie in on most days. But I still ate WAY too much. I continue to blame stress (work) here, but I do have a choice. So today, I start out again. I'm having a smoothie for breakfast, with fat-free yogurt, skim milk, strawberries, a banana and some oj concentrate. I will drink at least 64 oz water. Exercise is iffy today; I have rehearsal tonight, so if I do anything it will have to be at lunch.

I did weigh last week, but didn't like what I saw, so I decided not to post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep on Keepin on! You can do it. We've been eating mostly vegetarian this past wk-stuff out of the garden-good!
Love, mom