Saturday, July 07, 2007

7/7/07

For some reason, I can't enter anything into the title line.

I did something good today. Something I haven't done in a while. I made some mini-corndogs for the guys playing poker in my basement before I left for my Community Band concert. I love mini-corndogs. Somehow, miniature versions of food seem to taste better than the regular sized versions. Except for mini-corn, which is gross. But anyhow, I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat any! Been awhile since I've done that! By the time I left the concert, I was getting hungry, so I came home and ate. I am full, not stuffed. Good for me!

1 comment:

Vashta Narada said...

I hate miniature corn, too! When I go to the Chinese buffets and a dish I want has the little corns, I always try to avoid getting any on my plate.

You're right, good for you! It sounds like you have a great intuitive day.