Wednesday, July 04, 2007

7/4/07

Happy Independence Day!

I hope you all get to enjoy some fireworks, and tear up a little when you hear the National Anthem and Stars and Stripes Forever. We have much to be grateful for.

Eating has not been too bad the last couple of day. Not necessarily the best nutritional choices, but quantities have been better. Did mow yard Monday, so that made for some exercise.

We played a good concert with the Terre Haute Community Band last night, right before the fireworks. (Ours are on the 3rd, for some reason. Which works out great for me, since I have to go back to work tomorrow.) I love fireworks, and they were pretty good this year.

Couldn't find a link to my new fave treat. Minutemaid soft frozen lemonade. SO GOOD! And only 70 calories and no fat. So refreshing!

No comments: