Saturday, November 03, 2007

11/3/07

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I haven't weighed myself; one of the principles in Scale Down is not to be tied down to the scales. Go by how your clothes fit and what your measurements are. Also, I know there's not been much progress, so that's why I haven't weighed, either. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up the encouragement of the scale. However, I can live without the DIScouragement of the scale, so we'll see. Basically I'm not weighing, but not necessarily for the right reasons.

My eating has been better this week than last. I'm really working on smaller portions, more fiber, and eating slowly and savoring my food. Evenings are still my hardest times.

I did DDR with my friend Steph Wednesday night, and did stretching and 100 crunches while watching tv last night. I think I'll do some weights while watching football tomorrow. GO COLTS!!!!!

No comments: