Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2.13.08

I was right. The weight gain was just a bump from a glutoneous week-end. Back to where I was before.

I made some good and bad eating choices today. I had a donut this morning. One of the girls at work also works at a convenience store and makes the donuts, and she brought in heart shaped donuts today. It was yummy! But, I have steadfastly ignored the M&M's another girl put out. I did have 2 Oreos after dinner tonight, but only 2, and I made each one last 6 or 8 bites, and really enjoyed them.

Then, after supper while watching last night's Biggest Loser, I wanted bologna and cheese, just because it was there. I wasn't hungry. So instead, I drank a lot of water and got out my stability ball. I did 70 crunches, and 3 sets of 15 each of biceps curls, skull crushers, chest presses and butterflies on the ball. Then I called a girlfriend (Hi Shauna!) to get some strokes for making good choices. (Thanks, Shauna!) When we got done talking, I was actually hungry, so I headed for the kitchen. But instead of the bologna and cheese, I had a Dannon Frusion Smoothie. Strawberry blend. In the past, I have found bottled yogurt smoothies too thick, and a little gross. But these were on sale last week 10 for $10, so I bought a couple. I hope they're still on sale, because they are a good snack option to have around. 260 calories, 3.5g fat.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What a great snack option. They sound wonderful, I will have to give them a try after Lent.

It was great talking to you--I am such a lucky girl to have you as a friend. Even if you didn't shower me w/ prizes I would still love you. XOXO's baby! Shauna