Wednesday, February 06, 2008

2.6.08

Tonight, for the first time in a long time, I didn't eat after dinner, when I wasn't really hungry, just because it was there. It feels good to exercise a little bit of control. I did want to eat, but since I'm not hungry, I talked myself out of it. Pats on the back for me!

I only did 150 stairs today. I did those before work. Sometime mid-morning, my right knee had some sharp pains when getting up and down out of my chair. I took some ibuprofen, and it felt better, but still slightly wonky, so I didn't do any stairs at lunch. I'll start back in tomorrow morning, and see how it feels. I'm really surprised I don't have constant knee pain, considering the weight I'm making them lug around.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I SOOOOO LOVE THE TICKER! I have been reading your entries on Goggle reader so I haven't come to the actual site for awhile.

Be sure you eat lostsa protein to feed the muscles in your legs. Would it be possible for you to do 2X the amt of steps that you are doing in one day and rest the next? Maybe that would help to diminish the knee pain.

I have actually been experiencing knee pain this year--rest days have been helping. Although, you know, I don't plan on resting much now with the new addition at the gym.LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey!You're nearly half way there on the ticker, but take care of the knee. I'll talk to you this weekend-love, mom