Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2.26.08

WooHoo! I have reached the peak of Mt.Marcy! Yay me!

I actually thought I had hit it at work today, but it turns out that I was 10 steps short; I didn't write down how many steps I needed to complete it. So I just went and climbed up and down the basement stairs.

Tomorrow, I will climb up the stairs to get to the 2nd floor, but I'm not dragging my fat a** up 6 flights. It's hard!!! Some little skinny thing said she did the Mini last year, and the stairs are harder. I don't doubt it!

I also got to move my weight loss ticker. I had been above my "official" start weight for a few weeks. But I finally seem to be getting somewhat of a handle on portion size, and I have managed to lose. Now, as my friend Shauna says, "onward and downward."

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What a cute St Pats ticker.

Yay you! Can't wait to see your tee.

Have you made alternate plans now that the challenge is over? You hafto keep moving. Take a rest day or two and get back at it! You are strong! You have both thighs & calves of steel! LOL

One day everything will just flow together, all your weightloss experiences will just click together! (I can say that now that I have a good week or two--remind me next time I have an off week!:^)