Thursday, February 14, 2008

2.14.08

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wasn't going to post, but since I posted triumphs yesterday, I suppose I should be honest and post not-so-triumphant stuff today. Not completely bad, mind you, but I could have stopped before I did. The basic problem is that I'm up way too late. I'm a late night girl forced into an early morning world. So I'm up watching a couple of hours of tv after choir rehearsal (although not Survivor, because for some reason my DVR didn't record it), and I go to put up the leftovers from dinner. Had to pick the rest of the chicken off the bone. It's after 11, and I'm actually hungry, and there was a biscuit left (I had 3 at dinner!), so I ate it with some butter. If I had stopped there, it would have been fine. But there were some veggies left, too. Veggies, you say, that's not so bad. But I pitched the carrots and celery, and just ate the potatoes with a LOT of butter and salt. So there, if confession is good for the soul, maybe it will be good for the hips, too!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Please don't tell me that you ate that food that had been sitting out since dinner! Especially chicken! Were you feeling squishy yesterday?