Friday, February 22, 2008

2.22.08

I'm almost at the peak of Mt.Marcy! 458 steps. 2-3 days worth of climbing, depending on how I feel. WooHoo!

We had the first of the sessions for the ISU weight loss study I was in the wait group for last Saturday. It is mindfulness based eating. I think I'm doing pretty good so far. Not perfect, by any means, but I am being much more careful about the portions I eat. Most of the time. Tuesday, I made a very conscious choice to eat for comfort. But it was my choice; it was not an accident, I wasn't out of control; I made the choice. Dinner is still my hardest time not to eat too much. But I'm making progress. We meet again next Saturday.

Weight is still hovering around the same area. I'll be glad when I have a downward change to report. But for now, getting in my stairs and working on portion control is a great start.

No comments: